Monday 30 April 2012

Models Own goodies

Hey guys,

Wow its been a while since I've posted on here. The reason for that is I got really ill , and then that illness resulted in something much more serious and I ended up in hospital. I'm fine now :) but obviously being ill and in hospital and recovering I didn't have time for my blog :( But I'm back now and ready to go.

So a few weeks ago I posted on twitter that my mum had purchased some bits for me from Boots during their 3 for 2 offer on all beauty products.

5 piece brush set - £10
Eyelash curler - £6


POWDER BRUSH

 

I love the fact that the tips of the brushes have the same neon colour as the handles.
I saw these brushes and was like OMG! I need these. I don't have mini make up brushes so when I used to go out I wouldn't bring make up cos I didn't wanna bring my normal sized brushes and a massive make up bag, or cramming my brushes into a small make up bag making them loses their shape or rogue hairs sticking out funnily. OK I'm done waffling haha. These brushes are incredibly soft and I LOVE them :) and the price weren't too shabby either haha.



SHADING BRUSH


BLENDING BRUSH


ANGLED BRUSH


LIP BRUSH

EYELASH CURLERS 
They're pink :D (I'm such a girl haha). I really like the shape of the curlers.

S xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment