Sunday 28 July 2013

"We're men, we're men in tights...YES!"

Hey dolls,

So its been a while since I did a DVD purchases post. I haven't been buying many DVDS the last few months. I found this hole in the wall shop while in Romford and they had some old favourites of mine that you don't see everywhere, unless you're online. They were on a good deal 2 for £5.


 Magic in the Water
As a kid I managed to find these obscure movies and fall in love with them. Magic in the water is no exception. Its a random movie about a girl who discovers this magical water creature (hence the title lol). It also stars a young Joshua Jackson.
BASEketball
This movie comes from the creators of South Park and Team America. Slapstick comedy about a couple of friends who decide to create a new sport. It's a mix of Baseball and Basketball. I you've watched South Park you'll understand the kind of humour this movie contains.


So I married an axe murderer
Old school Mike Myers, in between his Wayne's World fame and many moons before his Austin Powers and Shrek fame. It's basically about a guy that falls in love with a woman who's previous husbands have all died suspiciously.

Robin Hood - men in tights
 A spoof of the classic Robin Hood movie. Quite funny and some interesting musical numbers.

Sonya 

Follow Me :)

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment