Wednesday 23 April 2014

Midweek Manicure: TASTE THE RAINBOW

Hey guys and dolls,

 Something bright and fun

This nail look made it's way to my instagram but I wanted to post about it on here too.

My sister kept saying to me that this manicure made my nails look like skittles. And I was inclined to agree.

 Why choose 1 polish when you could have 5? I love variety.

I only realised after I'd painted my nails that I'd chosen all gel effect polishes. They're kinda my favourite thing at the moment.

Polishes uesd:
Barry M Gelly Hi shine in:
Key lime
Mango
Avon Gel finish in Limoncello
Passion Fruit
Guava
I did a post on the Barry M polishes here.

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment