Sunday 29 June 2014

Artist of the Week - The Rocket Summer

Hey guys and dolls,

Source: Google Images

It's that time of the week again.  So without further ado, artist of the week goes to *drum roll please* The Rocket Summer.

Casually listening to my mp3 and The Rocket Summer came on. I forget about songs a lot that I have in my vast library of music. But I then get the joy of falling in love with a song or songs all over again. I randomly came across this artist while watching an XSPARKAGE video, can't remember which one. 


I googled the lyrics and found out the song Leesha was listening to was High Life Scenery. It's such a catchy, upbeat song. And while on YouTube saw a second song of his, "Do You Feel" and that became an instant fave too. I have linked those videos below.

High Life Scenery

Do You Feel

The Rocket Summer (which I used to think were a band), is a solo artist by the name of Bryce Avary. What is it with solo artists naming themselves like they're a band? For example Marina and The Diamonds, Owl City, Pussycat Dolls (haha) and Destiny's Child (lol).

Maybe link me to some Rocket Summer songs I should hear.

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment