Thursday 6 August 2015

Crown Brush Haul (IMATS)

Crown Brush, haul, IMATS, IMATS haul, makeup brush makeup tools
My first stop at IMATS was the Crown Brush booth. Crown brush has been on my wishlist for a while, as they have a wide variety of brushes, makeup and great dupes of other brands at a fraction of the cost.

The prices stated below are that of the ones on the website. The brushes at IMATS were at a reduced cost, but the receipt I have doesn't have the breakdown cost of each item. But the prices on the website are still really affordable.

This haul should've cost £27.94, but I got it for £22,. Not too shabby.


IB136, Large Pointed Crease, Crown Brush, makeup brush
I got this brush mostly for applying shadow to the inner corners. Need to have that inner corner highlight on fleek. This could also be useful for creating a cut crease look as well. Now looking on the website I think this is the brush I'm talking about, but they have 2 almost identical brushes and this brush has no writing on the handle, the other brush is this one here.

Crown brush, haul, C217, Bent Liner, makeup brush
2. C217 Bent Liner - £2.79
I've always wanted to try one of these brushes, because so many people have said it makes applying eye liner a lot easier. I think the tip is a little small but it might help me create really thin lines and get really close to the lash line. I will keep you posted on my findings.

Crown Brush, haul, C139, Stiff Tapered Crease, makeup brush
You can never own too many crease/fluffy blending brushes.

Crown Brush, Make-up Brush Cleaner haul
4. Make-up Brush Cleaner (4oz) - £8.49
I love using brush cleaner for spot cleaning brushes in between deep cleanses. If you want to know how I clean my brushes I have a "how to" post here. The selling point for this product was the spray pump. This spritz version means you can give your brushes a quick sanitize between uses, if you don't use too much your brushes can dry within 5 minutes. The only down side I have with this is the smell, it's got this pungent sweet scent. But it gets my brushes clean so I can't complain...too much.


Crown brush, haul,  C441, Pro Blending Crease, makeup brush
5. C441 Pro Blending Crease - £3.99
I got this brush because it reminded me of my MAC 222 brush, I use this for applying colour to the crease, outer corner and blending.


Crown Brush, C433 Pro Blending fluff, mac 217, dupe, haul, makeup brush,
BLEND BLEND BLEND! I got this brush because it reminded me of my MAC 217 blending brush. Like I said you can never own too many blending brushes. When you want to have a flawlessly blended look, you need at least 2 blending brushes.

Crown brush, makeup brushes, haul, imats, imats haul, crown brush haul, makeup tools, mac dupes, mac brush dupes
Up close of the brush heads.

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment