Thursday 16 September 2010

FAIL!!!!!!!! And FOTD :)

Hi guys

Okay so I was supposed to keep up to date with this blog at least three times a week, but then I got sick over the summer while I was on break from college so yeah I couldn't update this or even start it lol. But I am officially back on here. I'm getting better and I'm back at college for my 2nd year of doing make up which I'm really exited about. So I thought what should I start this blog with...hmmmm???? So I thought I would do a face of the day.

So I went to the V&A Museum for a project I have to do and this is the make up I wore.








Face: MAC Studio fix fluid NC50
Cheeks: MAC Ambering Rose
Eyes:
MAC Prep and Prime
MAC Romp e/s (over the lid)
MAC Sable e/s (in the outer corner and crease)
MAC Brun e/s (in the outer crease)
MAC Shroom e/s (as a highlight)

MAC Eye kohl pencil in Smolder
MAC Fluidline in Blactrack
RIMMEL The max volume flash mascara

Lips:
MAC Hot Tahiti lipstick
RIMMEL Stay glossy lipgloss in All day seduction

Okay so the next blog I do I think is going to be a review on some sleek palettes I have recently bought and swatches.

So until then thank guys :)

Sonya xxx


*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment