Friday 28 January 2011

Tag: Would You Rather? (Beauty Edition)

Questions:

1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?

Nice hair and no make up. I have afro hair so if I go out with messy hair I look like a hobo lol. I leave the house loads of the time with no make up so it wouldn’t be such a big deal.


2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?

I would rather have my eyelashes fall out. Because I can always wear falsies and people would be none the wiser. But having a fully drawn in eyebrow is just wrong.

3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?

Well as we don’t have a Sephora in England I would have to say MAC, but I would love to shop at a Sephora.


4. Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?

Lipgloss/lipliner combo, because you can wear lipgloss and lipliner especially if they are near enough the same shade. And I have afro hair so a perm would be pointless on me haha.


5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?

Id rather do overdone blush, cos you can just make out like it was intentional, and that you were channeling the 80s for the day hah. But an obvious foundation line??? Ewwwwww I hate when girls do that especially when your foundation is 2-3 shades lighter or darker than your natural skin tone. Total thumbs down on that one.


6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?

Well I’m assuming they mean those tight lycra biker shorts???/ Heck no I would rock me some hammer pants :) go out like they are harem pants lol


7. Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?

I would rather have weird tan lines that cant be covered and just wear clothing that would cover me up. I’m black so I wouldn’t do an orange-y spray tan, it probably wouldn’t even show up :P


8. Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?

Hair colour. That can go away in a while or be covered by another colour, but my hair takes forever to grow so there would be no cutting.


9. Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?

As much as I love nosing around in other peoples business haha I would rather have twitter taken away because I can’t watch a tutorial on twitter can I???

Defo would give up twitter. I love youtube too much.


10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?

Make up brushes. You can apply make up with the hands anyway but I don’t know how I could master putting on mascara with my hands???


xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment