Wednesday 26 January 2011

New Year's Tag 2010

I am extremely late with this but as its still January...just haha I think its ok :o)

Questions:


What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?
Got distinction for my special effects make up assignment/assessment. I was very proud of myself the day I got that grade :)


Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn’t make any new years resolutions, and I won’t be making any for next year, I tend to just have goals in mind of what I want to do, but it’s not a big deal if I don’t stick to them.


Did anyone close to you give birth?

No unfortunately :(


Did anyone close to you die?

Fortunately NO :)

What countries did you visit?

I didn’t visit any countries this year :(


What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?

I really want an apple laptop, DSLR camera to record youtube videos and take quality pictures for my blog, oh and a job. I would really love a job next year.

What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory?

The dates that will be etched in my memory are the two Paramore concerts I went to this year in the 13th and 15th November and the You Me At Six concert I went to on 16th December, those were two of the most amazing concerts ever I heart Josh and Hayley :D

What was your biggest failure?

My biggest failure was not doing my homework on time and starting it as soon as I was given it, like I said I would last year….bad Sonya.

Did you suffer illness or injury?

Nothing fatal, just the flu and tonsillitis :(

What was the best thing you bought?
Ooooh that’s tough, erm…make up related: my sleek limited edition palettes

Personal: Paramore ticket :)


Where did most of your money go?
On make up, fashion mags, food and DVDs.

What did you get really, really, really excited about?

Paramore Concert :D

What song will always remind you of 2010?
I don’t have just one haha so…

Paramore – Playing God

You Me At Six – Stay with me

The Lonely Island feat Akon – I just had sex

Bed Intruder lol

Pretty Reckless – Just Tonight


Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?

I’m sadder due to personal things that have gone on in my life the past few months, but getting happier :o)
b) thinner or fatter? Thinner…I know I’m still a big girl but I have been losing weight cos of this slimming class I joined. I love it and the people there are so supportive.
c) richer or poorer? Unfortunately poorer, I had to quit my job to go to school.

What do you wish you'd done more of?
School work, I was really behind after xmas :(


What do you wish you'd done less of?
Procrastinate


How will you be spending New Years?
I spent it with two friends and stayed sober :)


What was your favorite TV program?
Again not just one so…

Glee

Gossip Girl

Ugly Betty

America’s Next Top Model

How I met your mother

Big Bang Theory

90210

Desperate Housewives


What was the best book you read?
It’s really bad but I cannot remember the last book I read of 2010 that is.

Just remembered one it was called Wives v. Girlfriends by Katie Agnew, I really enjoyed this book :o)


What was your greatest musical discovery?
Alexa Goddard – She is sooooooo talented.


What did you want and get?

I wanted new clothes and got them :)

What did you want and not get?

My IMATS ticket L oh and a MAC book

What was your favorite film of this year?
Transformers and Transformer 2 (they count as one anyways hahaha)


What did you do on your birthday?
I had a little get together at my house with my two best friends and my family; very quiet this one as I was only tuning 22 :)


What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Getting my room re-decorated.


How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?

My concept was rather casual/sexy casual.
Summer: I was in a lot of leggings, sandals and tops.

Winter: You would rarely catch me in anything but casual attire, leggings, jogging bottoms, ugg boots, jumpers, scarves hats and gloves.


What kept you sane?
My friends and family for sure.


Who did you miss?
My granddad especially around xmas time.


Who was the best new person you met?
I started volunteering at one of London’s make up shops for schools, Charles H. Fox in Convent Garden and the best person I met was one of the ladies I met named Irene, she is absolutely lovely and so funny :)


Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:
Friends and family are the most important people in my life, because some people will really try and bring you down and if you down have that support behind you may just buckle under the pressure. Oooohhhh I’m going all philosophical hahaha.


Was 2010 a good year for you? Why?
Not so much. Due to personal things that went on in my life, that I don’t feel top discuss right now….maybe down the line when I have fully dealt with it.


What was your favorite moment of the year?
When I saw Paramore and You Me At Six in concert.


Where were you when 2010 began?
At home with my family, pretty basic and low key.
Where will you be when 2010 ends?
I was at home with my friends.


Did you make any new friends in 2010?
No I did not, still stuck with my old friends lol. Actually no I did make a new friend; a guy changed classes at my college and joined mine, a nice but odd boy named Elliott :)


What was your favorite month of 2010?
December because that was the month I saw Paramore in concert twice and You Me At Six in concert.


How many different states / provinces did you travel to in 2010?
Well that’s an American thing so as I’m British I’m gonna say none lol, and I didn’t travel anywhere really around England except to look at prospective universities. Southampton is a beautiful place, so picturesque.


What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2010?
Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 1

Eclipse


What was your favorite record from 2010?
Paramore - Brand New Eyes


How many concerts did you see in 2010?
3 as stated multiple times above haha

Paramore (twice) – O2 Arena

You Me At Six – HMV Hammersmith Apollo Arena


Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2010?
I did not drink one bit of alcohol this year


Did you do a lot of drugs in 2010?
I don’t do drugs, except painkillers haha, which I try my hardest not to take unless the pain is unbearable


What was the worst lie someone told you in 2010?
That they were innocent! She was full of BS!!!!!


How much money did you spend in 2010?
I don’t actually know, I did max out my card towards the end of the year which was £750 but in a totally non spoilt way my parents tend to pay for everything and my older sister as well. I am very grateful for the things I receive.


What was your proudest moment of 2010?
Completing the first year of my course :o)

If you could go back in time to any moment of 2010 and change something, what would it be?
June – I would have made sure I got a summer job and not sat at home for the whole of my summer break.


What are your plans for 2011?

Complete my college course

Get a job

Get into university of my choice :)

Sonya xxxx

I tag you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment