Thursday 30 December 2010

Holiday Tag: 2nd Edition

The questions!


1) Which holiday do you celebrate?

I celebrate Christmas :D


2) What are you doing for the holidays this year?

Chilling at home with the fam :D


3) What's your favorite holiday drink?

I don't really have one, but Hot chocolate is always out at this time of year...something like this...

4) Candy cane or Gingerbread men?

I would have to say Candy Cane because I hate ginger in all forms, it makes me gag, its so overly pungent I cant stand it :(


5) What's your favorite holiday/Christmas song?

My favourite would have to be Good King Wenceslas or Away in a manger.


6) What's the weirdest gift you've ever received?

Erm... an onion, it was a gag gift. The label read : This will bring you tears of joy.


7) Have you ever made a snowman?

No :( I would love to one day though :)


8) What is your favorite winter fragrance?

I don't have a winter fragrance I just wear whats on my dresser :)


9) What is at the top of your list this Christmas? (or whichever holiday you celebrate!)

At the top of my list was the Desperate Housewives series so far, but alas I did not get, but got a lot of other DVDs I wanted, so I wasn't disappointed.


10) What is most important to you about the holidays?

Spending time with my family and watching movies together :D

3 comments:

  1. Oh God, the hot chocolate! Want it now! :D haha. Great blog btw! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hot chocolate looks great! I need new posts! lol

    ReplyDelete