Thursday 30 December 2010

Sorry :( I ♡ you all

Hi guys

I am so so so so so so so so so SORRY!!!!!!!!!! I have been MIA from my blog for nearly 3 weeks. Don't hate me but with Christmas, personal stuff going on in my life and the mountain of school work I have had I haven't been able to do a blog post, and I have like 5 things that need to go up, and I would like them up before the end of the year but as that is like tomorrow haha I don't see it happening. But I promise as soon as my assignment is out of the way which should be by next week I will be back to blogging and rambling hehe :) I m hoping to put up a Christmas tag (although its past its still only a few days after Christmas so I think its allowed haha) and a New Years tag :) thought I would put up something quick before the year runs out.

I also wanted to say to the small number of you subscribed to my little blog, thank you to all of you for your support and bearing with me when I end up slacking a bit on here :) I appreciate you all very much :) and want to say a belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :D xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment