Saturday 4 December 2010

50 Random Questions Tag

Where were you 3 hours ago?

At home.


Who are you in love with?

Myself lol.


Have you ever eaten a crayon?

NO. Haha that is so random. I’ve never been one of those kids to eat crayons, play-doh or eat glue/paste.


Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?

Yes, my Barry M Strawberry ice cream nail polish.


When is the last time you went to the mall?

I went to our local shopping mall this past Tuesday. Bought a lot of stuff that I can’t afford haha.


Are you wearing socks right now?

No completely bare foot, because it’s so cold outside my mum has the heating on full blast.


Does your family have a car worth over $2,000?

Well if I converted it into £££Pounds then yes.


When was the last time you drove out of town?

I drove out of town last month to go visit a prospective university. Technically I didn’t drive as I was sat in the back of the car while my dad drove and my mum navigated ;-p


Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?

No not in the last 5 days. BUT… last week I went to see Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 1, which I loved. Poor Dobby :( I’m not really a cinema “go-er”, I’m more of a wait till it comes on DVD, unless it is something I cant wait to see, i.e. Harry Potter or the Twilight saga.


Are you hot?

Yes, the heating is on.


What was the last thing you had to drink?

A random mix of Ribena and orange squash :) its surprisingly nice and refreshing.


What are you wearing right now?

Pyjamas, I have had a lazy Saturday.


Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?

I don’t have a car, but the family car gets both treatments. Summer - washed by hand, winter – car wash.


Last food that you ate?

Chocolate cake and custard...so good :)


Where were you last week at this time?

I was at home cos I was sick with a cold and tonsillitis :(


Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?

NO :( too poor lol


When is the last time you ran?

On Thursday for the train.


What's the last sporting event you watched?

Arsenal football match.


What is your favorite animal?

Chihuahuas.


Your dream vacation?

Australia.


Last person's house you were in?

Leanne - my best friend.


Worst injury you've ever had?

When I was younger still in primary school, I tripped over the garden wall and tore up my leg, and bled very badly. I still have the scar.


Have you been in love?

Yes.


Do you miss anyone right now?

My granddad :( RIP.


Last play you saw?

Love never dies.


What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?

Licking my lips and growling. Hahahaha! I don’t have one, I’m just myself (I know so cliché).


What are your plans for tonight?

Watching movies with my sisters.


Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?

Like 3 years ago. I kinda ditched myspace when I discovered facebook.


Next trip you are going to take?

I am going on a class trip to Budapest in May.


Ever go to camp?

No, but I would have liked to.


Were you an honor roll student in school?

We don’t have honor roll on England, but I assuming it means someone that excels academically. At school I was part of the school council and a prefect.


What do you want to know about the future?

I’d like to know if I will succeed in life once I finish school.


Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?

No I’m not wearing any perfume right now. But my weapon of choice at the moment is Giorgio Armani – Diamonds.


Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?

Erm… yeah I think so.


Where is your best friend?

Leanne and Kim. Best girlfriends a girl could ask for.


How is your best friend?

Fine I think :)


Do you have a tan?

Im black so no haha.


What are you listening to right now?

Right now? As in this second? Nothing, but Ugly Betty is on in the background. But in general, musically, I have really gotten back into Evanescence.


Do you collect anything?

Would you call DVD’s a collectible??? Haha cos I have a lot of them and I mean A LOT.


Who is the biggest gossiper you know?

Kim – my bestie lol.


Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?

NEVER, as I don’t drive.


Have you ever drunk your soda from a straw?

Yes, because I heard that in the factories where they are manufactured mice run and pee over the cans and other things as well.


What does your last text message say?

It was from my friend Zeke talking about our make up assessment next week. We’re stressing cos we have to splash out a lot of money on the costume.


Do you like hot sauce?

No I can’t stand spicy food. I always get made fun of by my friends, cos my family is Jamaican and we are notorious for having spicy food, but I can’t take it. I can’t even have the medium spice at Nando’s, I have to have lemon and herb ahahaha.


Last time you took a shower?

This morning.


Do you need to do laundry?

Yup, but I’m putting it off cos I cant be bothered right now :)


What is your heritage?

Jamaican.


Are you someone's best friend?

Yes :)


Are you rich?

I wish.


What were you doing at 12AM last night?

I was watching Glee after celebrating my sister’s birthday.


xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment