Thursday 2 December 2010

SNOW GLORIOUS SNOW!!!!!!

OK so it has been snowing like no ones business here and has been absolutely freezing and the last two days it has gotten really heavy where I live. So yesterday 1.12.10 (Wednesday) I had to venture out in the snow to go to college, it wasn't too bad and on the plus side I didn't fall down and the trains weren't buggered :) This was fresh snow, untouched and un-steppped on, it looks yellow because the time I leave it is still dark so the streets lights reacted badly with the flash on my camera phone.



And then today it was even worse, when I woke up I couldn't believe how much snow had fallen overnight. So these are the pics from today, 2.12.10. The weather today has completely ruined the trains and other public transport, so many train lines have been suspended and we had to leave college early. So luckily every Thursday I stay at my friend Zeke's house, so I didn't have to struggle back on the delayed trains for the 2 and a half hours it takes me to get home. Let me quickly explain why it takes so long, and no its not because of the delays lol, I live in East London and my college is in South West ;) London, I know so far. But its the sacrifice I make to get my qualification to get into university. So enough waffling, i just thought I would share with you whats been going on with the weather in freezing cold London.


The snow was gorgeous and so fun to walk in haha!




Thanks guys :)

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment