Tuesday 24 May 2011

FOTD

Hello my lovelies,

So I have another face of the day :)
Face: 
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NW50
Cheeks: 
SLEEK Flushed blusher
MAC Ambering Rose

Eyes:
MAC Swiss Chocolate e/s (over the lid)
MAC Shroom e/s (as a highlight)

MAC Eye kohl pencil in Smolder
MAC Fluidline in Blactrack
MAYBELINE Colossal mascara

Lips:
Barry M Limited Edition glossy tube (will be doing a post on these glosses)


My FOTD was inspired by Hayley Williams. I tweeted about it earlier the fact that I was watching Paramore: Evolution Of on MTV Rocks and I dunno why but her make up in "That's What You Get" made me wanna re-create the look with a Sonya twist on it :)

Her make up consisted of a very light flesh toned eyeshadow and a very thick winged eyeliner. So I opted for a light eyeshadow and the thick winged eyeliner, and as I don't like make up looks without blush I added a light sweep of Sleeks Flushed blush with a hint of MAC Ambering Rose over the top.

My hair is also in pigtails, I think it looks really cute haha

S xxxxxx


*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment