Monday 23 May 2011

Was feeling rather Patriotic :D

OK I was going through my blackberry the other day and found a bunch of pictures of nails of the day that I had done, when my nails were all nice and not broken. So what I may do is over the next few days is just upload them. :)

I was feeling really patriotic over the Easter hols, let me give you the rather lame backstory haha

So basically I came downstairs and we've had the Jamaica national anthem hanging on the wall since we moved to this house (erm like 17 years) and I dunno why it caught my attention and inspired me to paint my nails. One signature nail with the flag and the rest matching colours :) And props to me cos I painted my nails in the dark, well with the light off of my TV :D

So here is the first of quite a few NOTD...



As you can tell I did this free hand :)



Star Gazer Nail polishes (not sure what the colours are, to describe them they are Golden Yellow and Emerald Green) and Rimmel - Black Out


I hope you enjoyed this post.

S xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment