Monday 13 June 2011

Sleek Avoir la peche collection - PARAGUAYA Palette

OK so ages and ages ago Sleek came out with a collection, which revolved around peachy toned colours.

The collection came with:
  • Eyeshadow palette
  • Blush
  • Pout Polish

I didn't buy the blush or pout polish as they were too light for my skin tone, but I did pick up the eyeshadow Paraguaya palette. 


The colours from L-R are:
Top L-R: Parfait, Blush, Cameo, Persian Orange, Peach Gold, Sandstone
Bottom L-R: Bellini, Redstone,Pesimmon, Tangelo, Bittersweet, Stone

I was quite happy with this palette. Only problem is this palette is for all skin tones so not all the colours were suitable for me i.e. blush, sandstone, redstone and persimmon. But it is still a very good quality palette. The eyeshdows are just like every other sleek palette, good colour pay off, not chalky, great texture and can be used for any occasion.

I give this palette 4 out of 5 it would of got 5 but as I cant use all the colours I cant give it top ratings :)

This palette isn't available anymore but if you are able to locate anywhere online I would buy it.

My next post will be on Sleeks most recent collection the Mediterranean collection.

S xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment