Thursday 9 June 2011

TAG: 3 of me tag

I was bored of doing homework so I thought I would take a short break and do this tag. So here it is :)


3 of me tag

3 Names I Go By
1. Sonya
2. Sanjay (nickname from high school that I cant seem to shake)
3. Crablouse (my sister thinks she’s funny) haha

3 Jobs I've Had
1. Sale Assistant – British Heart Foundation
2.  Telephone Canvasser (Telesales – this was the worst job ever)
3. Sales Assistant – Charles Fox, Covent Garden (voluntary for college)

3 Places I Have Lived
1. East London
2. Essex (current)
3. Australia or New York( Some day)

3 Favourite Drinks
1. Coke
2. Strawberry Ribena
3. Any KA drinks

3 TV Shows I Watch
1. Gossip Girl
2. 90210
3. Sex and the city
I might actually do a blogpost on the shows I watch because this 3 business is hard haha. And there are a lot.

3 Places I've Been
1. Jamaica
2. America (New York and Florida)
3. Budapest (Hungary)

3 Places I'd Like To Visit
1. Australia
2. Greece
3. Turkey

3 People Who Text Me Regularly
1. Kim
2. Leanne
3. Stevie

3 Favourite Dishes
1. Dominoes Pizza
2.  Chinese
3. Indian

3 Favourite Old TV Shows
1. Buffy the vampire slayer
2. The OC
3. Angel

3 Makeup Products I Cannot Live Without
1. Face powder
2. Mascara
3. Lipgloss

3 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1.
Egypt (October for my mum’s birthday)
2.
Finishing college
3. Getting a job


3 People I Tag:  EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment