Monday 4 July 2011

HELLOOOOO!

Hi guys,

OK so I said that once I finished college I would start blogging more regularly etc etc. I finished college last week and have yet to put up a blog post, the last one that went up was in the middle of  June its now the beginning of July *hangs head*

Well basically the reason I haven't been blogging is literally 2 days after I officially finished college I started a new job, its my first paying job since 2009 and its weird hours and days. So whenever I have had free time I have been chillaxing cos working full time-ish has kinda taken it out of me. So today is my day off and I have been chillaxing watching watching Sex and the city series 3 and enjoying the fact that I have had no coursework and nothing to do (education wise) for the first time since I started secondary school in 2000.

So I'm not looking to stay in this job for a long time cos its a temp job (which could turn permanent) and I really don't  like it. So I think I'm gonna try and stick it out for a month and then start a different job. So I'm off again on Wednesday and Saturday so I will try and get some posts up on those days :)

Thanks for understanding and bearing with me. I love you all :)

S xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment