Tuesday 30 August 2011

AVON Haul

Hello all,

Back again with another post. As an AVON representative, I tend to purchase things when placing orders for my customers (I always end up spending WAY too much). So here is the latest order of mine. I was very impressed with the stuff I bought. If you don’t have any AVON products I defo suggest you look online or find a rep in your area cos they have very high quality products at reasonable prices.

 Country Rose Compartment Beauty Holder (Standing up) - £4.20
This is the CUTEST thing, when I saw it I was like I NEED this. Its sits so nicely on my vanity table with all my other beauty products I keep my Simple face stuff in there.
 (The Inside)

Jewellery Stand - £6.00
I was so happy when this came in the post, I've been looking for one of these but all the ones I've seen are so overpriced so when I saw this one for £6 I added it to my order.

 Little Black Dress Eau de Parfum and Body Spray - £9


I’m not gonna try and describe the perfume scents to you because I am so not good a describing smells. The only thing I can say is that they are very much scents that suit me and I love them all.

 Little White Dress Eau de Parfum  - £13

 Incandessence Eau de Parfum Spray - £2.00 (when you bought one perfume you got the other for just £2)

 Naturals Strawberry and Guava Shake Body Lotion - £0.99 (nice but the scent is a bit overpowering)
Avon Care Glycerine Hand Cream - £0.75 my sister swears by this so I thought I would pick one up, thought it might help me while I’m trying to grow back my nails. Will update you with how I find it.

 Nail Experts Liquid Freeze Quick Dry Spray 50ml (4-for £10.00)
This spray is brilliant. Does exactly what it says on the tin (well bottle haha) If you're in a rush and wanna paint your nails but don’t have the time to wait for them to dry this s definitely the product for you.

 Glimmersticks Diamond Eyeliner Smokey Diamond - £2.75
 This eyeliner has a smooth application, and is really good for when you want a hint of colour on the eyes.

 Luxe Lace SuperSHOCK Gel Eyeliner Pencil Black - £2.45  
This is really good, I had heard so much about this but everytime I looked they were never in the catalogue. So they've finally brought it back, so I obviously had tot get one. It goes on so easy and smudgeproof.

Glimmerstick Diamonds Eyeliner Emerald Glow - £2.75
 (See descriptions for Smoky Diamond)

 Swatches: Top to bottom - Emerald Glow, Supershock gel liner, Smoky Diamond



 Dana Bird Cage Necklace - £3.00
 This necklace is so cute (I use this word too much lol, but it is...Its a bird in a cage)

Nail Polish


Excuse my bad swatches, my nails are all short and gross so I had to borrow my little sisters hand. And the angles were all off, so yeah. I tried my best to get some OK shots.

 Nail Experts Peeling & Brittleness Solver 12ml (4-for £10.00) Hope this helps my nails to gorw. Will update if I see any improvements of the condition of my nails.


 Avon Matte Nail Enamel Inky Blue (4-for £10.00) The matte nail polishes from AVON are AMAZING! They dry so quickly and the matte affect is pretty cool.


 Speed Dry+ Nail Enamel Strawberry (4-for £10.00) This polish needs 1-2 coats.


 Avon Matte Nail Enamel Black as Night (4-for £10.00)


 Speed Dry+ Nail Enamel Twilight Blue (4-for £10.00) - this polish is a close dupe to Barry M "Navy"
 
 Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel Blue Shock (4-for £10.00)
This polish is very sheer and needs about 2-3 coats for an even finish, but once dry is so nice, never had a nail polish colour like this. (I’m annoyed that they're discontinuing this.)


 Arabian Glow Nailwear Funky Fuchsia  - £3.00 This polish is super bright.


Arabian Glow Nailwear Sunshine - £3.00 This needs 1-2 coats fror an even finish. 

If you dont own any Avon nail polishes advise you to go out and get some.

S xxx
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*






ps I hope you enjoyed this post, I’m really gonna try to not let it go so long without doing a post. I have a Nail Polish haul coming up. And maybe a Sleek palette review if I can mange to get the Natural palette tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment