Tuesday 30 August 2011

Flavoured Lip Balms

Hello all,

Wow its been about a month since I last poster anything. And for that I am sorry. Like I stated in previous post,  I have started a new job, the hours are up and down because I work shifts and I have to travel far, so I'm always tired, so what little energy I have, I try and get some stuff sorted at home that I don't usually have time for or I'm sleeping lol. So let's get started. I have 2 post for you today. The first one as you can tell from the title is about lip balms.

So a while back I bought the Sprite and Vanilla Coca Cola lip balm from Primark. I then went back and got all excited bought 2 more. They were £1.50 each and the flavours I have are Coca Cola, Sprite, Cherry Coca Cola and Vanilla Coca Cola. They all manage to keep my lips somewhat moist (I dunno why but saying moist sounds kinda wrong lol but I don't know what other word to use) but it doesn't last long, but the smells of these are SO GOOD!
And you're probably thinking well you've only mentioned 4 and there are 5 in the picture, and one of those is NOT one of the drinks lip balms. Well this one I got from Avon a while back, I cannot remember how much I paid for this but it wasn't expensive at all. This is a nice lip balm, it keeps my lips from feeling dry, the only problem I have is the smell of this lip balm is too much, the smell is too strong and overwhelming to the point it sometimes makes me feel nauseous :(

S xxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

2 comments: