Sunday 12 February 2012

Nail Growth Journey 3/2/12

Hello lovelies,

This is the start of my nail growth journey. If you follow my twitter or have seen some NOTD posts you'd know I have a love/hate relationship with my finger nails. As soon as they get to a nice length where I don't look like I have stubs they break. Maybe I need to take a certain vitamin to help them grow and stay strong. I dunno. Any thoughts?
Products I'm gonna be using to keep my nails healthy are:
  •  Avon Glycerine hand and nail cream - always wanna keep your hands and nails moisturised.
  • Avon Freeze dry spray - this product is brilliant
  • Avon Lemon fortifier - I sometimes forget to put a base coat on when I swatch a nail polish so this helps get rid of the stains certain nail polishes cause
  • Avon Nail Experts - Peeling and brittleness solver - O hope this is gonna keep my nails strong if I use it consistently :)
  • Nail file - you wanna have your nails all shaped up and nice
I'm gonna apply my nail strenghtener ever 3-4 days.

So here are how crap my nails look right now. Here come the awkward, cringe, mangled looking finger poses hahaha.
 Left hand
Right hand

So I'm gonna do this properly this time. I always say I'm gonna stick to a routine and I never do. I'm gonna look after my nails 100% But I really want nice pretty medium length nails.So I'll be updating probably every 3-4 weeks.

S xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment