Wednesday 22 February 2012

Sleek Blush by 3

Hi my lovelies,

So I have really been out of the make up scene as late, like I said in my previous Avon haul I have only been buying from Avon because it is at my disposal. 

I was watching Jennie's latest haul video on her youtube channel beautybyjj, and she mentioned how she had bought these new limited edition blushes from sleek. As I was out on Tuesday I thought I'd head into my town centre and check out the new blushes. There are 5 sets full of beautiful colours suitable for all skin tones. Some of the sets had one or two blushes that I could wear but then there'd be one or two blushes in a set that I wouldn't be able to use. So I settled for the one I'm really disappointed that these are limited edition cos these are really great and good value for money. Unfortunately for those outside of the UK you cant buy these blushes online, they're only available in Superdrug.

I got the set in PINK SPRINT, as you can tell from the name its all pink based blushes, which are all suitable for my skin tone :) These blush sets retail at £9.99



Left to right: Pink Parfait, Pink Ice, Pinktini
Theses blushes are all a matte finish, which I really like cos I'm not a huge fan of shimmery blush. These colours are highly pigmented and the colours are buildable/blendable.

 
Top to bottom: Pink Parfait, Pink Ice, Pinktini
 
If any of you have bought any of theses sets link me to your posts :)

 S xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I bought the Pumpkin palette! Good product, check out my review! high-streetenvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete