Friday 2 March 2012

FOTD - 1/3/12

Hey hey hey,

So yesterday I had an interview, my first one in years! So after being out of work for 6 months and job hunting almost everyday since then I was so happy that someone contacted me about an interview. This is how I wore my make up, pretty much my everyday make up as I didn't wanna go over the top.



Face: MAC Studio fix powder in NW45
Cheeks: Sleek blush by 3 palette - a mix of Pink Parfait and Pink Ice 
Eyebrows: Sleek eyebrow pencil - Brown

Eyes:
AVON SuperSHOCK big duo eye pencil - Frosted Ice - Inner corner highlight
MAC Sable - on the lid
MAC Brun - in the outer corner, lightly run through the crease and under the lower lash line
MAC Shroom e/s - highlight
AVON SuperSHOCK gel eyeliner pencil- black on the waterline
MAC Blacktrack fluidline - on the upper lash line
Mascara:
AVON Catwalk SuperCurlacious Mascara - Black
AVON SuperShock mascara - Black

Lips:
Avon Moisture Seduction Lip Gloss - Pretty Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment