Thursday 15 March 2012

FOTD - 14/3/12

 Hey guys and dolls,

I have a FOTD for you today. It was my uncle's birthday yesterday and here is what I wore. I used the images I uploaded on Instagram, if you wanna follow my instagram its: Sonyalovesmakeup :)

 

Face: MAC Studio fix powder in NW45
Cheeks: Sleek blush by 3 palette - a mix of Pink Parfait and Pinktini
Eyebrows: Sleek eyebrow pencil - Brown
Eyes:
AVON SuperSHOCK big duo eye pencil
  • Hint of Mint - inner half of the lid (as a base)
  • Blue Azure  - outer half of the lid (as a base)
Barry M dazzle dust - Lime - inner half of the lid
Barry M dazzle dust - Kingfisher - outer half of the lid
MAC Brun e/s - under the lower lashline
MAC Shroom e/s - highlight
AVON SuperSHOCK gel eyeliner pencil- black on the waterline
MAC Blacktrack fluidline - on the upper lash line
Mascara:
AVON Catwalk SuperCurlacious Mascara - Black
AVON SuperShock mascara - Black

Lips:
Make Up Academy (MUA) Lip gloss Shade 3
 S xxxx

1 comment: