Friday 9 March 2012

Get to know me tag

Hey guys,

 

I love doing tags. So I found this one on Foxy Unique's blog and thought I would do it :)

 

1. What's your favourite song?
I couldn’t say a favourite song cos the list would go on and on. But a song I am loving at the moment is “30 Seconds to Mars – Hurricane”, the MTV unplugged version. I just LOVE Jared Leto’s voice. 

 

 

2. How often do you wear fake eyelashes?
I don’t really wear eyelashes. I think the last time I wore lashes was Halloween October 2010, I have a post on it here.

 

 

3. Pencil, Gel or Liquid Eyeliner?
I LOVE gel liner. I use MAC blacktrack fluidline for my winged liner and AVON SuperShock gel liner pencil for my waterline.

 

 

4. What do you feel is your best feature?
I think my best feature is my lips :)

 



5. Whose wardrobe would you love to own?
Ooooh this is a tough one. I’ve kinda fallen out of the fashion loop recently so I couldn’t really say. I don’t hate Lucy Mecklenburgh.

 


6. Would you ever consider having plastic surgery?
Would laser eye surgery be classed as plastic surgery? I always contemplated it but I couldn’t risk something going wrong or it reversing itself a few years down the line or even worse me going blind :/

7. Whats the one piece of clothing you couldnt live without?
I love my warm cosy dressing gown, I always wear it around the house, its soft and snuggly.

8. Whats you favourite drink? (alcoholic/non alcoholic)
I LOVE KA Tropical punch.

9. What country would you love to go to on holiday?
Australia, I’ve always wanted to go there.

10. What's the next piece of makeup you plan on buying?
Real Technique brushes (gotta save up cos I’m just gonna buy the whole set at once) and some products from MUA.

11. Whats your favourite ever smell?
Cerruti 1881 Femme EDT and Lancome Tresor EDP

If you do thae tag, link me to it I'dlove to see your answers :) 

S xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment