Friday 26 November 2010

Halloween!!!!!! 30.10.10


Yes, so so so so so so so so LATE!!!!!!!

But I really wanted to put up a few pics from Halloween up on here :) It was a great night, lots of laughs were had. I won best costume that night, mainly because of my make up and accessories and the simplicity that was my costume, not over done or extra, just right haha :) I got the cutest tiara as my prize. Good times. Obviously Leanne should of won but she was the one throwing the party, so she couldnt win. I did her make up which was kind of fun, a bit stressful cos we were strapped for time, but I think it turned out OK, she went as a zombie barbie.

Me and my two best friends Leanne and Kimberley (3 musketeers lol)

Make up:

Face: MAC Studio fix fluid NC50

Cheeks: MAC Ambering Rose

Eyes:
MAC Prep and Prime
MAC Carbon e/s (over the lid)
MAC Jesso e/s (as a highlight)
Black liquid liner to create web design

MAC Eye kohl pencil in Smolder
MAC Fluidline in Blactrack
RIMMEL The max volume flash mascara

Kryolan eyelashes

Lips:
MAC Hot Tahiti lipstick
Burgundy lip liner
Bobby pin ligloss

My Halloween make up came from this tutorial by Leesha (xsparkage) and I absolutely loved it, I got soooo many compliments that night.

xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment