Sunday 28 November 2010

Paramore 13.11.10


So as you can tell from the title this post is about the Paramore concert at The 02 on Saturday the 13th November 2010. So I am an avid fan of Paramore, I absolutely love them, their music is amazing and Hayley Williams is one of the best female lead singers of any band I've heard (oop controversy lol) and in the last couple of years I have been lucky enough to go see them in concert, and without fail they give the best show of their lives every time. My test of a real band is to hear them sing live and then that's when I know they are truly talented. And I can say Paramore is the only band I prefer live than on CD, don't get me wrong on CD they are sublime, but live you get to hear the true strength of Hayley's voice and the energy the whole band emits to stadium of 12,000 people. I mean at one point I thought the stadium was gonna cave in with how hard and how much everyone was jumping up and down, the frickin' floor was rumbling like just before the start of a Volcano lol. So I went with Leanne (my bestie) and my mate Zeke (she had never seen them live before and her reaction was pretty much the same as mine the first time I went, screaming, sheer and utter, uber excitement haha). This concert was like an early/late birthday present when I purchased it because my birthday was on the 9th November and then the show on the Saturday but obviously purchased the ticket wayyy in advance.

The opening acts for the show were fun. (who I have never heard of before and never hope to hear from again haha) and B.O.B (who I also love and love more now since seeing him live, he is such an energetic performer...he was ah-mazing). Needless to say when he and Hayley performed "Airplanes" the whole arena erupted. It was one of the best shows I had ever been to, and the weather held up, cos last year when we went it was snowing, there was ice (the road was like one long continuous ice rink lol), wind it was horrible, but this year was cold but no snow (Y). We were sat closer than last year but still not close enough for excellent quality pics but they were still OK, you can actually see Hayley all be it a little blurry lol but WAY better than last year.

So I'm going to stop rambling cos I could write for ages about this :) here are some pics from the show...
Outside The 02

BOB


BOB and Hayley Williams - "Airplanes"

The start of the REAL show "WE.ARE.PARAMORE!!!!!





Hope you enjoyed this post :) xxxx

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so lucky I would love to see Paramore LIVE :( x

    ReplyDelete