Friday 26 November 2010

Sleek Palette Review: CHAOS




Here is the 5th installment of my sleek palette reviews. This review is going to be on the Chaos . The Chaos palette is a permanent palette alongside Sunset, Storm, Original and Acid.

"The Chaos i-Divine palette comprises of 12 intense and high impact shades with a matte finish for the daring...and trend focused individual."


The Chaos palette isnt one of my favourites, but it has some descent colours. I feel the top layer of pastel colours are better on a lighter skin tone. Now the bottom layers I like, they come out well on my skin and I was pleased with the colour pay off. If you want to create some softer looks and not so dramatic this is definitely the palette for you.

I give this palette 3 out of 5.

Next up Circus palette ...

xxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment