Friday 26 November 2010

"All eyes on me in the centre of the ring just like a circus!"

Sleek Limited Edition palette: CIRCUS!

As this was limited edition, there is no longer a description on the website. But this palette does NOT disappoint. I love love love this palette, the colours are fantastic. This is one of my go to palettes for when I want to do a dramatic look. I love how bright and fun this palette is, and really embodies the name it was given.


The colour pay off is great, this was definitely a good purchase. If had anything to complain about, it would be that I wish the baby pink and yellow were a bit more pigmented.

This palette gets a 5 out of 5 from me :D

Thanks for sticking with me through all these old palette reviews but I love them, so I wanted to put these reviews up for people that don't own them or are thinking about buying them.

My next post will be my Halloween post like a month late, haha, but I really wanted to show what I was wearing for Halloween especially as I won best costume :D

xxxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment