Tuesday 27 March 2012

Avon Haul C6

Hi dolls,

So its that time again...its Avon haul time :)

Trying to take the pictures for this blog post was an epic fail. I did my best but I am in need of a new camera.


Nail Experts Strong Results - £1.50
I bought this to see if it could help me on my journey to grow my nails and keep them strong and healthy. I haven't had it long enough to say if it works, but like I said in my previous NOTD post I will be doing a nail growth journey update. You use this just like you would a normal nail polish. Every time I change my nail colour this goes on before any polish.

Nail Experts Grow Potion - £2.50
This was bought in conjunction with the Strong results to help my nails grow,  it comes with a doe foot applicator and you rub this on the nails and cuticle area and massage it in. Once I have used it for long enough I will say if it works or not. It will most likely be talked about in my nail growth journey. I put this on before the Strong results, let it soak in and then apply the strong results and the polishes Im using on that occasion.

Moisture seduction lip gloss - Pearly Pink - £3.50
This was a re-purchase, because I LOVE this lip gloss, its so pigmented and bright..It doesn't dry out my lips. I wanted to get this before it went up to full price (£7).

Ultra Rich Colordisiac lipstick - Rose addiction - £1.50
This lipstick is lovely and I absolutely love the packaging :) I got this so I could have a nice not so intense lipstick for the day  time. Most of my lipstick fall under the same colour umbrella deep reds, wine, berry etc (as you will see from the lipstick below) so this will be a nice somewhat natural colour for the day.

Kiss 'n' go lipstick - Terracotta - £1
Rich, creamy and moisturising lipstick that is in my comfort zone of colours. I have quite a few color trend lipsticks and if you've seen previous posts they are quite similar in colour, but hey ho when you find something you like you kinda stick with it, like when you see girls that love nude lipsticks. Its just what I like, especially with my skin tone, these colours work very well.

SuperShock gel liner pencil - £3
Again another re-purchase. I love this eyeliner and it was going at half price so I thought what the hell, I might as well get it now and have a back up for when the one I'm using  runs out, which will be soon as I use it EVERY time I wear make up.

Swatches: Top to bottom
SuperShock gel liner pencil
Kiss 'n' go lipstick - Terracotta
Ultra Rich Colordisiac lipstick - Rose addiction - its showing up a lot darker in the picture than what it is, it is very much what it says on the tin, a rose colour.
Salerio necklace - £6
When I saw this necklace I was like I HAVE to have this. Its so pretty and right up my street. And I love the fact that you can change the pearls inside.
Interchangeable pearls to match your outfits

Lipsy London clutch bag - £8
A simple black patent leather clutch with...now which animal do I describe this as? haha croc or snake?...I'm gonna go with snake skin effect. This was originally a birthday present for my friend but it wasn't quite to her taste, so I say waste not want not. And I love it, its gonna be something I use on a night out/

S xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I had a chance before to try out the Nail Experts Grow Potion but it didn't work with me. I did like to massage it in thought. x

    ReplyDelete