Friday 2 March 2012

Avon haul - C5

Hey guys,


So I'm back again with an Avon haul, I'm not gonna apologise for having another haul from them up again because I really do like their products and I'm not really loving the stuff in shops at the moment, and if I do I cant afford it haha. So I'm really hoping to get that job I interviewed for yesterday.

 Manilla Weekender bag - £9.80
I love this bag, I'm gonna be using it as a handbag sometimes cos its just so cute and I love the the way it closes, I cant remember what its called.


Pure O2 (for her EDT spray) - £4.99
This perfume smells gorgeous. It smells like a perfume I've smelt before but I really cant remember what it is, don't you hate when that happens?


Mediterranean Olive Oil with Orange Flower body scrub - FREE
 When you ordered the Pure 02 perfume you got this gorgeous scrub or free. I'd already talked about this in another blog post when my sister gave me hers. My mum liked it so much I gave her mine cos I don't need 2.
 ColorTrend Winter Wonderland lip balm - Strawberry Sorbet - £1
OMG! This smells so good. It smells and tastes like a sweet I had as a kid, but again memory has failed me and I don't know hat its called haha. (I didn't lick my lips, when I inhaled I could taste it)

 Christian Lacroix Absynthe toiletries bag - £1.50
This is what it says on the tin haha just a little toiletries bag, but I like the design on it.

Nailwear pro polishes - £2.10 each
L-R: Orange Creamsicle, Fuchsia Fun, Aqua Fantasy, Loving Lavender, Blue Escape
I love Avon nail polishes, I have sooooo many of them. They are good quality and worth their money.
 Swatches

 ColorTrend Read My Dazzling Lips lipgloss - Dazzling Watermelon - £1.25
This is a a simple pink lipgloss, but it is pigmented, its not quite opaque but its not sheer either. Something nice for everyday.
 
 ColorTrend weet Twist lip gloss - Berries and Cream - £1
I've purchased this before and I'm not sure if its being discontinued.as it hasn't been in the last few catalogues so I thought I'd pick it up.
Swatches
Top: Dazzling Watermelon
Bottom: Berries and Cream

 Ideal Flawless Foundation samples - 30p each
I got these because the last one I tried in the shade Earth was too dark for my skin tone, so I got the next 2 shades up. I hope these work cos I'd love a lightweight foundation to wear. Especially at the low price it is from Avon. I used to wear my MAC Studio fix fluid foundation in NC50 but that foundation is so THICK I feel like my skin is suffocating.

Naturals Vanilla moisturising body scrub - £1.05
Naturals Strawberry moisturising body scrub - £1.05
These smell amazing, the vanilla smell is very potent and the strawberry one smells like a milkshake, yum :)
Its quite a fine scrub not coarse at all. I cant wait to use these :)

 S xxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Nice stuffs again! I love the nail polishes and the bad, very cute.. Hope you get a job as soon as possible, too. I am in the same situation. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you :) Well lets keep positive and hope something comes along soon :)

      Delete
  2. I am not sure but i think Pure O2 smells like a discontinued avon scent called Sunny Skies. I was in love with that scent then they stopped producing :( Do u remember that scent? If you remember what do u think? Are they similar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of Sunny Skies. Do you know when it was discontinued? Sorry I cant comment on whether they are similar or not. But I would give Pure O2 ago because it smells amazing. :)

      Delete