Monday 28 May 2012

DVD haul :)

Hiiiiii,

So in the last week or so I've felt like purchasing some new additions to my collection.


On a random jaunt to Sainsbury's I went down the DVD aisle and picked up 2 movies I'd never seen before. 
 What's your number? - £5
Starring Anna Faris and Chris Evans (such a hottie)
This was your typical rom com. It was ok but if Id seen it before buying it, it would not be in my collection.

 The Change Up - £5
When I saw this trailer I thought it looked funny and would be like your adult Freaky Friday. I watched and didn't really enjoy it like "What's your number" it was ok but again if I'd seen it before buying it wouldn't have mad the cut.

Amazon:
My Best Friend's Wedding - £5.57
Classic rom-com. That needs no explanation :)
 
 Godzilla - £4.87
CLASSIC monster movie. The main reason I bought this was because I was listening to the song by  Jamiroquai from the OST for this film and I was like I really wanna watch it now but only have it on VHS so I was like why not.

 The Big Bang Theory - £22
I couldn't believe the price when I saw it. So I was like yup I'm getting this. When this show first came about I was a bit iffy about it but I'm glad I stuck with it cos it is frickin HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!

S xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love my best friends wedding!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best friend's wedding is great. :D I love Julia Roberts.
    Can't believe the price for The big bang theory! And for 4 seasons? One season of any show is like 50 € here!

    ReplyDelete