Tuesday 5 June 2012

Avon C8

Hellooo,

Although I haven't been blogging I was still purchasing a few bits from Avon. Along with the few beauty products I bought I also got items from their tea set collection, you can see the post on them here.

ColorTrend have come out with these lip gloss and nail polish sets. I got the set in "FLIRTY". Very pink and very bright.


SWATCHES
 ColorTremd Nail polish in FLIRTY - £1.50
I LOVE the colour but the only problem I find is that it chips really easily. I'm hoping that when I next wear it with a top coat all will be fine. The best thing I found about this polish is that it drys SUPER QUICK.

ColorTrend Lip gloss in FLIRTY - £2
 Do you see how insanely bright this is? So shimmery and glitttery.
(Excuse how strange my hands look :-/)

Avon have come out with these new eyeliners in their glimmerstick range. They're chrome eyeliners. Now I was beyond disappointed with these, fair enough in the swatch they look pigmented and the colours are nice, but these look nothing like they did  in the catalogue.


Glimmerstick Chromes Eyeliner - Ultra Violet - £1.75  
Glimmerstick Chromes Eyeliner - Night Star - £1.75

SWATCHES
Top -Ultra Violet
Bottom - Night Star


S xxx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing what Night Star looks like, that's what I was searching for!

    ReplyDelete