Tuesday 5 June 2012

Avon C9

Hey,

I only got 2 things this campaign along with the last few bits to complete the tea set collection, you can see that post here.

 I bought a lipstick and an earring set.

Ultra Color Rich Colordisiac Lipstick - Drawn to You - £1.50  
 This lipstick is lovely, it is so moisturising its unreal. And they have a really nice scent to them aswell. Im also quite fond of the the packaging aswell.

 Swatch

I felt rather patriotic and bought this lovely set of earrings.Not cos of the jubilee or anything but I really liked the look of them. My favourite one is the crown pair.

Union Jack Earrings Gift Set - £2.80  

 S xxxx


*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment