Monday 2 July 2012

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses!

Hey dolls,

Ok so it’s been just under a month since I have posted on my blog, and the reason being is I just haven’t felt motivated enough to sit down and think up something to write about. And I wouldn't want to post something just to have something up on my blog because my heart would not have been in it.

Another reason why I haven’t blogged is as most of you may know that I am not working at the moment, so money is a has been a little tight and the little money I have been getting is for bills and other things that require money so I haven’t been able to really buy any thing for myself.

Another reason why I haven’t blogged is cos I've kind of been blogging about Avon products ALOT and I feel it becomes a little repetitive and boring. Don’t get me wrong I love Avon products but I don’t want my blog to be an "Avon" blog. I want it to be diverse and show different things.

So recently I got a little bit of extra fundage and I bought a few items :) (blog post to follow when the final few bits arrive).

Now I do have an Avon haul coming up from last month, I just didn’t get round to posting it. But I also have a haul coming up from Sleek and Evans clothing store (YAY for something new).

So hopefully this is the start of something new (oh lord I sound like I should break into song hahaha)

Hope you are all well.

S xxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Heya, nice to hear from you. Cant wait to see your new posts :) Take care :) xx

    ReplyDelete