Friday 6 July 2012

Evans mini shoe haul

Hey dolls,

So one was in need of some new shoes. and I was having a little look see on the Evans website. They're the only place I buy shoes. So I made a cheeky little purchase. I bought some other items but their not suitable to post online haha.


Evans Black Bow Detail Wedge Shoes - £25
I fell in love with these shoes on when I saw them. I don't tend to wear anything with a heel on cos I'm 5ft 8' so when I wear heels I look like an amazonian giant haha. But I love these too much to care.



Evans Black Structured Bow Ballerina - £19.50
 I got these cos I needed a new pair of flats. The leather on the soles are so soft and so comfortable.

I dunno what happened to the right foot of the ballet flats. Its all out of shape and I havent even worn them yet. :/ I might take them into Evans to see if can get a replacement foot (a replacement foot...what???) or more sensibly a replacement pair. Oh goodness haha.

S xxxxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment