Tuesday 24 July 2012

Disappointing Product

Hey dolls,

I cant remember when Avon came out with their Matte nail polishes but I swatched them and then kinda forgot about them. But I recently sorted out all my nail polishes and thought I'd start wearing them.


 Avon matte nail polish - Grey Cement
So the polish didn't exactly go on evenly as you can see in the pic. But I managed to fix it. But after I'd sorted my nails and went about my day (which consisted of me sitting on my butt all day watching telly lol) this happened to my nails throughout the day...


 

Its like it was just peeling off. I then went out and again wasn't really using my hands and the nail polish just kept falling off, it was the strangest thing. I felt so embarrassed on the train when people could see my nails.

What are your disappointing products?

S xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Happened to me too with a matte avon polish! i was so disappointed, because the colours are nice

    ReplyDelete