Thursday 26 July 2012

Avon C12

Hey dolls,

Just a little haul from Avon, this one turned up a little earlier than expected due to an error with my order online, which I am not complaining about cos its here over a week early :) *does happy dance*


 So here is what I got...

 Dramatic Beauty Bonus
Free (worth £20) when you bought 2 or more selected items. I got this mainly for the cosmetics bag, yes I know another one to add to the collection.
In the set you get:
  • ANEW Genics Treatment Concentrate trial size (which I wont be using)
  • Black and purple cosmetics bag
  • Nailwear pro+ in Plum Seduction
  • Ultra Colour Rich lipstick shimmer in Frozen Rose
 Ultra Colour Rich lipstick shimmer in Frozen Rose 
 A nice nude pink (but not too nude). I can actually wear this and it look good.

 Nailwear pro+ in Plum Seduction
 I have so many purple polishes, but none of them are the same, they all differ and I'm glad this one does the same. This was opaque after 2 coats and I'm really happy with it :)

 Shine Attract Lip Gel - Shining Cherry
It says that these are supposed to improve lip moisture. I will update you on that once I've used it properly. I'm sure this will become a favourite of mine as I really liked the shine attract lipsticks.

Catalogue price - £7

Swatches:
 Lipglosses:
L-R: 
Glazewear Shine lipgloss - Pink Watermelon
Catalogue price - £7
Glazewear Dazzle lip gloss - Fuchsia
Catalogue price - £3 (half price)
Glazewear shine lipgloss - Slicked Red
 Catalogue price - £3 (Half price)

Swatches:
 L-R:
Pink Watermelon
Fuchsia
Slicked Red
Shining Cherry
Frozen Rose

SuperDrama mascara - Black
Catalogue price - £10

Now onto what I was really excited about...

Lipsy Leopard Weekender Bag 
Catalogue price - £25

Lipsy Leopard Purse
Catalogue price - £15

I am IN LOVE with the bag and purse. I wasn't sure if I was gonna order from Avon this month but when I saw these 2 items I was like I NEED these and as I was putting in an order for theses thought I might as well bulk it out ;-)

S xxxxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment