Wednesday 1 August 2012

Barry M Magnetic Nail Polish - Dark Silver

Hi dolls,

2 weeks ago I went out shopping with my mum and sister, I didn't have any intention of buying anything but then we went to both Westfield' (Shepherds bush/Stratford). I tend not to go to the West London Westies but my sister was on the hunt for a specific item (irrelevant lol). So I didn't get much at the Stratford store, and by much I mean I only bought one thing. Now I had heard about the Barry M magnetic nail polishes but hadn't really wanted to buy one. But I saw it and thought why not.


£4.99
I was really surprised how much I liked this, and the price aint too shabby.

If you're not aware of magnetic nail polishes (which I highly doubt) and how you use them. The nail polish comes with a separate lid with the magnet. So you apply your polish and then hover the magnet over your nail and wait for it to work its magic. 

Now the Barry M polish says on the bottle to apply one coat let it dry, apply the second coat and then use the magnet. But I find the effect shows up better if you apply one coat and then use the magnet.

I'm defo gonna buy the other colours, especially as they each have a different pattern.

Look out for more posts on items I got on my Westfield trip.

S xxxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this. Been meaning to google Barry M Magnestic range to see what all the hypes about. Now I dont have to! Definitely need to get me some of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the blue one and it's beautiful! And I agree - effect is a bit better with just one layer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent review personally though comparing your pics to my nails I am thinking the nails Inc ones are better - I love them! I would seriously recommend them to anyone so easy to use :)

    ReplyDelete