Wednesday 8 August 2012

More additions to the collection aka I have a problem...

Hi dolls,

So I have a problem (as we all know). I LOVE movies and TV shows and I'm always adding to my collection. And the last time I had a count I had 333 or 335 (cant remember). That's ALOT, but if you were to see my bookcase it doesn't look like that many. So I have added to the collection recently.

 A Cinderella Story - £5 (part of the HMV 2 for £10 deal)
Monte Carlo - £7.29
                      
 The Proposal - £3
Vicky Cristina Barcelona - £3

Fast and Furious 5 - £5 (part of the HMV 2 for £10 deal)

So after I wrote this post I then went and bought 2 more DVDs from Tesco. I prefer getting my DVDs from supermarkets such as Tesco, Asda or Sainsbury's, (sometimes Morrison's) only because they tend to have better DVD deals or lower priced DVDs than online more regularly. But I do also buy my DVDs from HMV, play.com and sometimes amazon.
 
Going the distance - £3
I could never be your woman - £3

Out of all my DVD purchases The proposal is the only one I've seen (kind of- I missed the beginning).

Have any of you made any current DVD purchases or have any recommendations?

S xxxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment