Saturday 4 August 2012

Sleek 2012 collection

Hey dolls,



"Get into the spirit of the games in style with Sleek MakeUP’s limited edition 2012 Collection, capturing London’s most exciting event this summer. Featuring i-Divine in Glory, Blush in Honour and Pout Polish in Pride, it’s everything you’ll need to take you from day to night in true winning style!"

I first heard about this palette when Beauty by JJ, posted a pic of this palette on instagram and I fell in love with it. I'm not the most patriotic person but when I saw that the new palette was based around the London Underground I was so excited and thought it was such a cool idea. And I'm looking at the train lines and I was sat here like "I've used all these lines" I know I'm sad hahaha


Pout polish - Pride
£4.29

Blush - Honour
£4.29


The blush and pout polish are pretty much the same colour. They're a rose gold/bronze shade. They remind me of MAC's Rose pigment just not a shimmery. These really suit my skin tone I feel. I'm really impressed with this collection.

Swatches:
Top - Honour
Bottom - Pride

e/s palette - Glory
£7.99

 Top L-R: Tube, Overground, Bakerloo, Jubilee, Platform, Northern
Bottom L-R:District, Hammersmith and city, Piccadilly, Circle, Victoria, Central

The top row minus Northern has very natural shades. And then the bottom line is very bright and out there. Which I LOVE. This palette is very versatile and is suitable for anytime of day or night.

Swatches


I thought for those of you who aren't from London or never used the tube I'd show the tube map where these palette was inspired by. This is the map we use to get around London. It looks confusing but once you get used to it, its not. So the e/s palette was based around some of these train lines. Some colours aren't exact but I don't mind.


I just noticed that in the Bronze, Silver and Gold medals on the packaging it has the name of the product on it. For example on the e/s palette on the gold medal it says glory, on the silver it says honour and on the bronze medal it says pride.

I would definitely recommend that if you can get your hands on this GET IT!!!!!!!!! Its amazing. And its not the easiest to get a hold of, the Stratford westfield superdrug has not got this in stock and neither does my town centre superdrug. So I was so happy to get this.

This is available in store and its finally available online :)

S xxxxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment