Monday 6 August 2012

INGLOT & Barry M + NOTD

Hi dolls,

So here is the last instalment of items I got from Westfield. I don't get to go to Inglot very much because its so bloody far away. The last time I went to Inglot was in 2010..OMG! I did a post on the stuff I bought here. So I was really excited to have a browse around but I was left very underwhelmed. Nothing really jumped out at me make up wise. But then I saw the nail polishes, and I know I know I was supposed to be on a nail polish buying ban and I am...now haha. 

And while I was in superdrug buying my make up items I picked up this Barry m nail polish, I'd wanted this but never picked it up and as it was buy the till I quickly put it in my basket.


 310 - £8
This orange is gorgeous and the shimmer isn't showing up in the pictures. You need to apply 2 coats for it to be completely opaque. As much as I like the polish I don't feel that they were worth £8 though, the quality and staying power wasn't any better than my Avon or Barry M nail polishes.
 XL6 - £8
 This was defo not worth the money. The glitter pay off isn't what I expected. If you like subtle glitter then this is the polish for you. But I'm all about it being in your face. I had to go over the top with my pink iridescent Barry m nail paint to get my desired effect.
 
 Pink Iridescent - £2.99
The glitter pay off of this polish is brilliant. I'm really impressed. And the price is brilliant.This is why I love Barry M cos its such good quality and so affordable.

Swatches:
 NOTD

  • Polishes used:
  • Inglot 310
  • Inglot XL6 over 310
  • Barry M Pink Iridescent (over hot pink)
  • No7 Hot Pink
  • Barry M base coat, topcoat and nail hardener

S xxxxxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

1 comment:

  1. I really loved the inglot orange polish! And the pink iridescent is great :D

    ReplyDelete