Thursday 2 August 2012

Sleek Matte palette V2 - Darks

Hey dolls,

I have been trying to get my hands on this palette for AGES. I went into Superdrug in Westfield and they didn't have it which I was surprised at cos its a bigger store than most that I've been to and has more customer traffic. But to my dismay they didn't have it. I went into the west London westies and found the final palette on the shelf and was sad to find it was shattered and nasty. So I called over one of the shop assistants and she went through every single stock drawer and palette until she found me the darks palette. She was so helpful, I wanted to hug her haha. So the Sheperd's bush westfield that store was a GODSEND! I got my 2012 collection (post to come) and obviously this palette :) It was a good day :)

Darks palette
£6.99

Top L-R: Orbit, Ink, Highness, Noir, Dune, Pillow talk
Bottom L-R: Thunder, ,Maple, Flesh, Paper bag, Villan, Fern


You defo need to get your hands on the Ultra matte palettes. They're worth the money. I also love how different they are. 

This palette is definitely for night time and create a multitude of smokey eye looks.

You can purchase them online and in store.

S xxxxxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

2 comments: