Thursday 30 August 2012

Go to: Face Moisturiser

Hi dolls,

Simple products have always been my go to skin care products for longer than I can remember. I try different products but  I always go back to Simple. So I used to use these moisturisers when I first started using Simple and then I switched to the day and night cream. I 've been using Avon moisturisers but I just haven't gelled with them.So I went shopping for the day and night cream but something drew me to these ones. And I'm glad I picked them up.Its nice to go back to an old favourite.

I use the Light moisturiser for during the day and the rich one in the evening.

My entire face routine consists of Simple products.I did a post on the products I use here.


Light moisturiser - £3.79
Rich moisturiser - £3.89

What is your go to moisturiser?

S xxxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment