Wednesday 12 September 2012

OPI The Amazing Spiderman mini collection + some essentials

Hey dolls,


The other week I went into Sally's when they had a NO VAT day. Those are the best day cos you can get so much for so little. I got quite a "few" items. So keep a look out for those blog posts coming up.

 Spiderman Mini Collection - £6.40

 L-R: Into the Night, Number One Nemesis, Just Spotted the Lizard!, Your Web or Mine?


Swatches:
(The writing under each name is the description on the box)
 Into the Night
This perfect midnight blue was made for prowling.

 Number One Nemesis
Show your metal in this sparkling nickel.

 Just Spotted the Lizard!
Be seen in this reptilian yellow-green.

Your Web or Mine?
The perfect pink for sticky situations.
Each nail polish requires 2 coats to be nice and opaque. 

I wish I had bought the full size bottles of Into the night, Number one nemesis and Your web or mine cos I really like them. I'm not a fan of Just spotted the lizard. I might have to pop into Sally's and pick them up.

Essentials

I'm really into looking after my nails and wanted to try some new products. Here's what I picked up.

China Glaze Nail strengthener & Growth formula - £5.19
I've started using this as a base before my base coat. I have seen a slight improvement in my nails. I'm gonna keep using this for a while and see how I  get on.

OPI Top Coat and OPI Natural Nail Base Coat - £4.85 each
I've always wanted to try OPI top and base coats but never got round to purchasing them. As everyone knows you need a good base coat to stop staining and a good top coat to make your nail polish last longer. I think that these are gonna become fast favourites of mine.

S xxx


*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment