Tuesday 18 September 2012

OPI New York City Ballet Mini collection

Hey dolls,

Another addition from my Sally's haul.


 £3.20
This was a friggin steal haha, it started out as £6.40 went down to £4.16 and then when I  took it to the till it was £3.20.

L-R: My Pointe Exactly, Don't Touch My Tutu!, Care to Danse?, Pirouette My Whistle

These nail polishes are so sheer which was a little disappointing. So to try to get the true colour that it looks like in the bottle I had to apply like 3-4 coats which still didn't do much. Obviously if you're a subtle person these will be great for you. 

 As they re so sheer the colour didn't come out that well on camera unfortunately.

Swatches: 
(The writing under each name is the description on the box)

My Pointe Exactly
See? This gorgeous sheer gray has been right all along!
Don't Touch My Tutu!
Hands off this wispy white - its all mine!


Care to Danse?
 This lilac is up-to-the-minuet in fashion.

Pirouette My Whistle
Drink up! This silver sparkle is just what you need.

S xxxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment