Saturday 15 September 2012

OPI Vintage Minnie Minis - Minnie Mouse collection

Hey dolls,




 Minnie Mouse collection - £6.40

This is part of the haul I got at Sally's.Who doesn't love pink and Minnie Mouse? I couldn't resist. My sister also picked this up, we both went hard in Sally's haha. I was a little disappointed that it didn't have the light pink polish with the hearts in it :( but hey ho.

 L-R: The colour of Minnie, If You Moust You Moust, I'm All Ears, RapiDry Top Coat

Swatches:
(The writing under each name is the description on the box)

 The colour of Minnie
You had this little mouse at "red".

 If You Moust You Moust
You gotta pink what you gotta pink,

I'm All Ears
 Tell me how much you love this magenta shimmer.

Rapiry Top Coat
Non-yellowing. Ends smears, smudges and streaks!

The colour of minnie and if you moust you moust need 2 coats to be nice and opaque. I'm all ears needs 3 coats to be nice and even. I LOVE this set. And if you haven noticed by now my nail polish ban is well and truly over haha (well did it ever really start? :/ lol)

S xxxx


*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment