Friday 21 September 2012

OPI Outrageous Neons mini collection

Hey dolls,

 Another lot from the sally's haul.



Neon Collection - £9.59

L-R:
White base
Ridiculously Yellow- So yellow, its beyond understanding.
Formidably Orange - Brace yourself for this powerful orange.
Riotously Pink - This pink has been known to create a scene.
Seriously Purple - I really mean it...its really purple!
Top Coat

 I took one with the flash because the one I took in natural light was blurry :(


I never would've thought to use a white base nail polish to bring out the colour of a bright shadow. I don't know why I never thought about it cos you use a base to show up brighter eyeshadow...duh lol.

The brightness of these colours is NOT coming up in the photo. They are so neon and bright its not even funny. 

S xxxxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment