Friday 14 September 2012

Avon C14

Hey dolls,

Apologies now for the quality of some of the pics, I started off taking them with natural daylight. Time got away from me and then it was dark so I could only use my flash.

NAILS


Mosaic Effect top coat nail polish - £6 each
L-R: Fiery Fuschia, Blue Flash, Gleaming Emerald, Plum Illusion, Red Lava

I've bought these before when they first came out but was not impressed with how they applied. Maybe they changed the formula (don't quote me on that haha) cos these applied great when I used them on my sister.

Avon nailwear pro+ - Licorice - £6
This needs 2 coats to opaque.

I don't think I need to go on about Avon nail polishes. I have bought many and loved them. And I'm glad they've added more colours to the mosaic and nailwear pro+ collection.

Swatches:

No this is not my hand haha its my little sister's hand. Her nails are longer than mine at the moment.
I used Licorice as a base and then applied the mosaic polishes on top.

EYES

Big Colour eye pencil - Burnished Copper and Golden Glamour
£3
And like the polishes I don't need to go on about how much I LOVE the big colour eye pencils. They come in great shades and are very pigmented. Great as eyeshadow, bases or eye liner.

Golden glamour

Burnished copper

SuperSHOCK gel eyeliner pencil - Cobalt
£2

Swatches:

L-R: Golden glamour, burnished copper, cobalt

BAGS

I'm a sucker for these types of bags from Avon and I have ONE TOO MANY. But I HAD to have these 2. I mean who doesn't love Hello Kitty and Antler bags are good quality. These will come in handy as my sister's best friend/adopted family member is getting married and we're staying at a hotel so I'm  for sure using this and may get use out of my other overnight bags that I've blogged about.


Hello Kitty Weekender Bag - £12



Antler Weekender bag - £15  
(when you spend £10 or more on selected make up)

Re-purchases:

Strong results- £1.25
Grow Potion x2 - £1.50 each

 True Colour blush - Russett - £1.75


S xxxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment