Tuesday 14 August 2012

Plus size fashion haul: Evans & Yours

Hi dolls,

So my sister has been very generous over the last few weeks and bought me a few items of clothing. She has taken pity on her poor unemployed little sister haha. But don't get it twisted I'll be paying her back, slowly but surely.

YOURS

Butterfly print maxi dress with shirring detail - £35

 Up close look at the butterfly print

EVANS

 
Nepp Stripe t-shirt - £19.50

 Grey Crochet Vest - £16

 Up close look of the Crochet neckline

 Swan Printed Jersey Shirt - £35

 Up close look at the Swan pattern

 I really liked the top of the sleeve, so thought I'd show you.

S xxxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by my sister with her own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment