Wednesday 22 August 2012

Avon C13

Hi dolls,

Im back again with an Avon haul. 

 
Haul items

So lets get started...
 
 Country Rose Mannequin jewellery holder
Catalogue price - £10

I LOVE THIS! Its so adorable. I love having unique places to put my jewellery.
 
 Country Rose set of 3 Baskets
Catalogue price - £10

I got these to store beauty items in on my dressing table. I love Country Rose, they always have good stuff in their collection.
 
 SuperShock Eyeshadow pencil - Surf & Icicle
Catalogue price - £7

 Icicle and Surf

SuperShock Eyeshadow pencil - Celadon & Mint Breeze 
Catalogue price - £7

 Mint Breeze and Celadon

 Swatches 
L-R:Icicle, Surf, Mint Breeze, Celadon

 Swatches (with flash) 
L-R:Icicle, Surf, Mint Breeze, Celadon

If you've followed my blog for a while you would've noticed that I love the supershock duo e/s pencils. I've done posts on the ones I've purchased here, here and here,

They're very creamy and pigmented and last pretty much all day. Although they're eyeshadows I use them as eyeshadow bases and eyeliner.

 
 Lucky Penny                    Gold Vision
 Catalogue price - £6

These are 2 new autumnal metallic shades from Nailwear Pro+
The colour lasts up to 12 days - now I've never worn nail polish for longer than 3 days but if you're one of those people that don't like to change you're nail polish often this will be a good choice for you. They are also nick-resistant and are fortified with acrylic gel strength which is a plus.

These polishes need 2 coats to be completely opaque.

 Swatches:
Lucky Penny

 Gold Vision

Halloween Cookie Cutters
Catalogue price - £5

I couldn't resist these when I saw them. It comes with 4 different cutters:
  • Witch's Hat
  • Pumpkin
  • Spider
  • Bat
I'll definitely be using these at Halloween.

S xxxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment